Shipping Rates & Transit Times
We are able to ship products to the 48 contiguous states and cannot ship to PO boxes. We process out orders Monday through Thursday for delivery Tuesday through Friday with Saturday delivery available in some areas (must be selected at checkout). Every effort will be made to ship orders as quickly as possible. Orders placed before 10:00 am CST, are typically processed that same day. Orders placed after 10:00 am CST, are typically shipped out the next available shipping day. We do not ship packages over the weekend so it’s important to note that orders placed after 10:00 am CST on Wednesdays may not ship until the following Monday with our 2 Day Shipping option. We do still offer overnight shipping where orders placed before 10:00 CST on Thursdays can deliver on Friday with that option.
We make every available effort to ship products as soon as possible however there may be some instances where we are not able to ship immediately based on product availability, holidays or other shipping delays. Customers will be emailed shipping confirmations as soon as the order is processed. Orders may be shipped out earlier than guaranteed if timing allows.
There is an order notes/comments section when you place your order where we recommend you note if there is a certain date you need or want to receive the product by so our shipping team can advise if that will be an issue or if we are not able to accommodate on the order. Please note that as we are shipping perishable products, it’s imperative to ensure someone will be home once the shipment is delivered.
Our shipping options and rates are noted below.
- FedEx 2 Day Delivery (FREE for orders of $150+) - will deliver 2 days after shipment.
- FedEx 2 Day Delivery ($25) - will deliver 2 days after shipment.
- FedEx Next Day Air ($75) - will deliver the day after shipment.
- FedEx Next Day Air - Saturday Delivery ($100) - will ship on Friday and deliver the following day on Saturday. This delivery option isn't available for all areas of the U.S. If delivery isn't available in your area, we will reach out to you.
*All orders are shipped via FedEx and will arrive in 1-2 days based on shipping method selected as checkout.
**All orders must ship to a street address (no PO Boxes). We deliver to the 48 Contiguous United States. At this time, we are unable to process orders to Hawaii or Alaska, international orders or deliver to PO and APO/FPO Boxes.
Once your order is processed for shipment, you will receive an email confirmation with the FedEx tracking number for your shipment. You may not see movement to the shipment for several hours once the label is created but you will start to see scans once the package is picked up. Once the shipment is scanned initially, you will be able to see shipping updates and tell exactly when your package is scheduled to arrive to your location. You can always check the status of your order by logging into your Creekstone Farms online account as well.
Ordering Deadlines for 2022 Holiday Delivery
*Please keep in mind that some of our products ship frozen and will require additional time to thaw prior to cooking so you will need to plan accordingly.
Important Shipping Notes to Remember
Creekstone Farms makes every attempt to fulfill orders based on customer requested ship date; however holidays and other unforeseen circumstances can force exceptions to delivery. Below are important shipping notes to keep in mind when placing your order.
- All shipments require a street address - sorry, no PO boxes. Creekstone Farms is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses. Make sure to double-check addresses as well as shipping delivery times.
- Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to be delayed beyond our control. Creekstone Farms is not responsible for shipment delays caused by adverse or unpredictable weather conditions.
- All of our items ship frozen with the exception of our briskets. Please keep in mind that frozen items can take up to 3-4 days to completely thaw so please plan accordingly and schedule shipments to allow time for thawing out the products.
- No signature is required for online shipments so it is the customer's responsibility to make sure to check the tracking number and note when delivery is scheduled to make sure you will be able to receive product promptly once delivered. If no individual is available when the package is delivered, FedEx will generally leave outside the delivery address unless arrangements have been made otherwise at that delivery address.
- If sending as a gift, the billing customer is responsible for making sure the gift recipient is available for delivery. Be sure to double check gift recipient addresses as well.
Refunds & Returns
Due to the perishable nature of our product, we are not able to accept returns. If you feel a product you received does not meet your expectations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your product and our team will gladly assist you. Providing pictures and a description of the issue with your order will help our team to complete the review process more quickly. The review process should take no longer than 7 days from date of initiation.