Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin Medallions
All Things Barbeque
Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill for these EASY Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions!
- 2 Creekstone Farms Pork Tenderloins
- Sweetwater Spice Apple Chipotle BBQ Bath Brine
- R Butts R Smokin’ Ozark Heat BBQ Rub
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- Kozlik’s Maple Whiskey BBQ Sauce
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 425ºF, with GrillGrates in place over the fire box, with the diffuser door removed for direct grilling. Place the second shelf in the grill.
Slice the pork tenderloins into 3”- 4” segments. Butterfly each segment.
Place the pork in a Briner Mini brining bucket with the Sweetwater Spice Apple Chipotle BBQ Bath Brine. Soak in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
Place the bacon on a wire rack over sheet pan. Cook until rendered but not crisp, about 25 minutes.
- Remove second shelf. Turn grill temperature up to 475ºF.
Remove the pork from brine. Wrap in the par cooked bacon. Secure with toothpick.
Thread medallions onto skewers (3 per). Season with R Butts R Smokin’ Ozark Heat BBQ Rub.
- Grill over direct heat on the GrillGrates, flipping to form grill marks on both sides, until the internal temperature reaches 135ºF. Remove from the grill and immediately brush with Kozlik’s Maple Whiskey BBQ Sauce.