Boneless Pork Loin Roast with Herbed Pepper Rub
6-8 with leftovers
National Pork Board
- 3 pound pork loin roast, boneless
- Herbed Pepper Rub:
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, cracked
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Pat pork dry with paper towel.
In small bowl, combine all rub ingredients well and apply to all surfaces of the pork roast.
Place roast in a shallow pan and roast in a 350 degrees F. oven for 1 hour (20 min per pound), until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F.
Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.